HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Welcome to the new Valtor year! Class or plotĀ ideas? Send them to Peticross.

Share | 

Submit your Ask Valtor question here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ask!Valtor

PostSubject: Submit your Ask Valtor question here.   Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:29 pm

SUBMIT QUESTIONS HERE.
Back to top Go down
Curious Klieger Boy

PostSubject: Re: Submit your Ask Valtor question here.   Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:04 pm

I've liked a girl for quite a while, but she seems so... out of reach? We use to talk all the time, but it's like she seems so far away.

But, I don't think will ever be together. Is there anything I can do about it?
Back to top Go down
Duck Loving Sterkeiders

PostSubject: Re: Submit your Ask Valtor question here.   Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:06 pm

I REALLY LIKE THIS GUY AND AND AND HE LIVES IN A DIFFERENT CONTINENT...

LITERALLY

WHAT DO I DO???????????

SINCE WE'VE BEEN TALKING A LOT RECENTLY, AND I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING BECAUSE I CAN FEEL THE AWKWARD AND I THINK HE COULD LIKE ME

I MEAN I SHOULD STOP ASSUME THINGS BECAUSE HE'S MY BEST FRIEND AND AND AND

HELP

WHAT DO I SAY??!???!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Plot Twist!

PostSubject: Re: Submit your Ask Valtor question here.   Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:28 pm

I hate the whole world. My life sucks.
I try to be positive but it's really hard when Im losing everything I love.

I don't know how to keep a smile on my face while all I want to do is crawl into small corner and fade away.

What the Hell should I do?
Back to top Go down
Lost?? IDK WHERE I AM

PostSubject: Re: Submit your Ask Valtor question here.   Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Um. Hello. I don't know where I am?! Does anyone have directions to the Main Hall?!
Back to top Go down
lost my friends

PostSubject: Re: Submit your Ask Valtor question here.   Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:46 pm

ive lost all my friends basically

they are all dead.

im social, and have people i know.

but the ones i want to know are gone.

and this one... i know she's busy... busier than I... I just feel like... When I try to contact her all we ever do is yell at each other.

I care about her, but... sometimes I dont think she does about me.

Back to top Go down
Squibbert

PostSubject: Re: Submit your Ask Valtor question here.   Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:48 pm

I'm almost 11, and I still haven't show any signs of magic. I'm afraid I'm not going to get my Valtor letter. Should I be worried?

-Maybe a Squib
Back to top Go down
:(

PostSubject: Re: Submit your Ask Valtor question here.   Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:04 pm

I've broke my wand, and my parents can't afford another for me right now. What now?!

Back to top Go down
I dont know who ill be

PostSubject: Re: Submit your Ask Valtor question here.   Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:19 pm

i am not sure of my traits

i need the best house...
the best house indeed...
what shall it be?
Back to top Go down
Nervous About School

PostSubject: Re: Submit your Ask Valtor question here.   Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:32 pm

Hi there. My parents have enrolled me to Valtor, but they're a little concerned. There are a lot of rumors that Valtor isn't safe. Apparently there were dragon attacks and a load of kidnappings. Is Valtor not secure?
Back to top Go down
panpanpanpan

PostSubject: Re: Submit your Ask Valtor question here.   Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:44 pm

WHERE'S WALDOOOOO?!?!?!?!

...So, I've been told I have an obsession. How do I get over it?!?!?!?!?!?!!
Back to top Go down
ughhhhh

PostSubject: Re: Submit your Ask Valtor question here.   Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:13 pm

I'm so confused about my life right now. I feel like I'm being pulled in all directions. Not to mention that nobody really likes me at school, and my home life...

I don't really know where home is anymore. I haven't for a while.

How do I pull myself together?
Back to top Go down
Fearful Klieger

PostSubject: Re: Submit your Ask Valtor question here.   Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:50 pm

Let's just say my mom's job keeps her busy a lot. That doesn't really bother me, because I know how important the work is. But, her job puts her in danger a lot. There's always people who want her dead. It worries me a lot. I don't say anything, because she can't quit anyway. What do I do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Submit your Ask Valtor question here.   

Back to top Go down

Submit your Ask Valtor question here.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1